Sept 11, Sun: 9:00 am - Mixed Doubles - lunch
Sept 12, Mon: 9:00 am - Doubles - 30 min lunch break - Singles
Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
Sunday - Monday
September 11-12, 2022
Shindig Family Entertainment Center
5800 McFarland Blvd E
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
Additional $6 per event
(lunch will be provided each day)
Begins June 1, 2022
Registration will close August 26, 2022.
No late registration will be allowed.
1. Athletes may enter all three bowling events.
2. Bowlers will complete 3 games and the total of all three games will be added together to determine final score.
3. Competitors are encouraged to provide their own bowling balls and shoes. House balls and shoes may be available at the competitor's expense.
4. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
5. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2022.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each event within each age division.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at a 2022 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each bowling event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2023 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.