Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
October 7, 2022
1001 Sportsplex Pkwy
Opelika, AL 36801
Begins June 1, 2022
Registration will end September 23, 2022.
No late registration will be accepted.
1. Athletes must provide their own rackets. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2022.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at 2022 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each racquetball event (singles, doubles and mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2023 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
THIS INFORMATION PROUDLY PROVIDED BY AUBURN-OPELIKA TOURISM. FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE WITH AREA HOTELS OR INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT AOTOURISM.COM OR CONTACT ANTHONY@AOTOURISM.COM. 334.203.1261 | 334.391.2527