Singles, Open Doubles
October 10, 2022
1001 Sportsplex Pkwy
Opelika, AL 36801
Begins June 1, 2022
Registration deadline is September 23, 2022.
No late registration will be accepted.
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, open doubles is classified as an event. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for open doubles.
2. Open Doubles teams may be of same or mixed gender.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2022.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at a 2022 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each shuffleboard event (singles and/or open doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2023 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
Dee Pack: 205-607-0504
THIS INFORMATION PROUDLY PROVIDED BY AUBURN-OPELIKA TOURISM. FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE WITH AREA HOTELS OR INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT AOTOURISM.COM OR CONTACT KAREN GILMORE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 334.734.2987.