Saturday, September 25, 2021
Liberty Park Sports Complex
4700 Sicard Hollow Rd
Vestavia Hills, AL 35242
Registration will end August 31, 2021.
No late registration will be accepted.
Team Fee - $150 + $15 per player fee
Team captain/manager will need to create the team and pay the team fee in the online registration system. Players may then join the team and pay the $15 player fee.
All state, county, city and/or facility rules/guidelines pertaining to COVID will be followed that are in place at the time of the event. The Alabama Senior Olympics ask that each athlete takes their individual health risk, concerns and doctors recommendations into deciding whether or not the athlete should participate in this years events. All participants will be required to sign a separate COVID Waiver each day of competition agreeing they understand the risk of participating during a global pandemic.
1. Teams must provide their own bats, gloves and practice balls.
2. Teams must be all one gender.
3. Team rosters shall be limited to 22 persons, including non-playing coaches, non-playing captains, and non-playing bench personnel. No more than 20 of these persons may be players.
4. Teams are not limited to the number of out-of-state players on their rosters.
5. All registration and team rules apply to non-playing coaches, non-playing captains and non-playing bench personnel.
6. At the National Senior Games, athletes may compete on up to two teams per sport providing that the teams are in different age divisions that are scheduled to play in completely separate sessions.
7. Softball will be divided into the following age divisions for both men and women: 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+.
8. Age divisions for all team competition will be determined by the age of the youngest team member as of December 31, 2020.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
See "2022 Qualifications" tab for adjusted guidelines due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. All first-, second- and third-place teams at a 2021 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2022 National Senior Games.
NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES REGISTRATION CAPACITY
For the National Senior Games in 2022 the number of registrants may be limited for some sports/events and registration could reach capacity for the respective sports/events at any point during the Priority Registration Period or the Open Registration Period. NSGA is unable to guarantee entry into sports/events that reach registration capacity for the 2022 National Senior Games presented by Humana.
2. States that divide men’s competition into three skill categories may qualify three men’s teams in each skill category. States that divide women’s competition into three skill categories may qualify three women’s teams in each skill category.