Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
October 16, 2021
Tuscaloosa Tennis Center
715 21st Ave E
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
June 1 - Sept 30, 2021
Doubles partner must be finalized by registration deadline or registration will be dropped.
No late registration will be accepted.
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
2. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2021.
3. Athletes must provide their own rackets and practice balls.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
See "2022 Qualifications" tab for adjusted guidelines due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. All first-, second- and third-place winners at a 2021 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2022 National Senior Games.
NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES REGISTRATION CAPACITY
For the National Senior Games in 2022 the number of registrants may be limited for some sports/events and registration could reach capacity for the respective sports/events at any point during the Priority Registration Period or the Open Registration Period. NSGA is unable to guarantee entry into sports/events that reach registration capacity for the 2022 National Senior Games presented by Humana.
2. Athletes must qualify in each tennis event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2022 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
3. Athletes may enter a maximum of two tennis events.
Mandy Ennis @ 205-331-0211 or tcpara.org/tennis